For this tutorial you will need:
- LNZ Pro
- My OJ file (or a copy of the original OJ bottle)
- My tinker base (you may remove the heart A):
- A graphic program to edit the tinker base
- The Babyz Colour Chart
Let’s get started!
- Decide what “kind” of bottle you want so you can find your colors on your color chart
- Make a note of the color for the nipple (green part) and for the bottle (orange part) of the orange juice bottle.
For this tutorial, I’m going to make a Peach Smoothie so I’m choosing the colors 218 for the nipple and 203 for the bottle
- I go into my graphics program and put the colors in the appropriate place on my bottle and save it:
Be sure to save it as a transparent PNG
- Next, I’m going to open my copy of the bottle in LNZ Pro
- In the RCData tab, you will change the ID hex #
- I’m changing the Breed ID (as a number) to 41009. This makes it so the bottle will show up separately from the other bottle. You might have to do a couple different numbers but you can try just about an arrangement.
- Then press the plus sign next to TXT and open the BEVENT_JUICE_X1 tab
- Where it says, “Help prevent sickness …” is where the description of the bottle pops up! So you can change it to whatever you want 😀
- Finally, open click the LNZ tab and locate the lines 26, 27, 28, and 29
- The numbers 38 are the bottle, so replace the #38 with 203
- The numbers 130 are the nipple, so replace the #130 with 218
- Save it and close
- Now, open the file in Tinker, select the AWAY sprite, and click Edit
- The AWAY sprite is how the item looks on the shelf. Here is where we are going to load our bottle base that we colored at the beginning!
- Click the plus sign next to AwayA and then select that lonely little sprite. You will see the OJ bottle.
- Press “Import…” and locate your bottle base PNG. Select it and click Open. Your sprite will be replaced like this:
- Save and then make sure your file is in your Resource/Toyz folder for your game
- Load your game and see if that bad boy worked! It should be in your kitchen cabinet:
(The blue arrow is the bottle on the shelf & the white arrow is when I pulled it out and set it down!)
- That’s it! You did it! 🧁❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖